Weak Dollar Stock #5 –
Now, with a weak dollar, look for sales of this fantastic product to explode across the globe. If you think the success domestically is something, wait to see what sales do overseas. Cell phones made in Asia sold very well in the U.S. when the dollar was king. Now the reverse will be true. AAPL is already a must-own stocks and now the case gets even better with a weak dollar. The rich keep getting richer, and that is the case with AAPL. There is another double here simply due to global sales.
- Top 5 Stocks for November
- 13 Dow Stocks That Are Doomed
- Dividend Stocks with Money-Doubling Potential
4 Ways to Make Your Fortune in China’s Second Surge
If you had gotten in on China’s first big surge between 2004 and 2007, you could have multiplied your wealth nearly 1,000 times. Now history is offering you a second chance to make your fortune. Get the four most profitable sectors in China today and the best China stocks to buy now in this new special report. Download your FREE copy here.
3 Money-Minting MLPs for Dividend InvestorsFemale Prison Guards Allegedly Aided Drug RingReese Witherspoon Arrested for Disorderly ConductOverweight Man Says Southwest Airlines Humiliated Him3 High-Yielders to Avoid Like the PlagueStocks to Sell – BRLI, FCX, NFX, QLGC, SYY, TLT
- Poll of the Day
- More Financial News
- Pitney to Divest Management Biz - Analyst Blog
- CFO at Duke Realty Resigns, Joins JLL - Analyst Blog
- What is the Stock Market's Achilles Heel? - Weekend Wisdom
- Sempra Energy in Louisiana LNG Pact - Analyst Blog
- Joy Global Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog