Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN) gained 0.7% after the company beat Wall Street’s first-quarter earnings expectations and said second-quarter profit and revenue would come in above current estimates. On Friday, Goldman Sachs downgraded Priceline’s shares, which had climbed more than 33% in 2011.
- Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) rose 3.1% after the company beat analysts’ first-quarter earnings and revenue estimates late Thursday.
- Shares of Timberland (NYSE:TBL) were up 1.1% after a huge selloff on Thursday, which was incited by the company badly missing first-quarter earnings estimates.
- Visa (NYSE:V) gained 0.6% after the company beat Wall Street’s fiscal second-quarter profit expectations.
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) rose 0.6% after selling off on Thursday despite a profit report that beat analysts’ estimates.