Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Shares of LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) awaited their first trade after the company priced its initial public offering shares at $45, at the high end of its expected range of $42-$45.
- PetSmart (NASDAQ:PETM) rose 7.2% after the company beat analysts’ first-quarter earnings estimates and raised its forecast for full-year profit.
- Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) shares fell more than 8% after the company missed Wall Street’s first-quarter profit expectations.
- Limited (NYSE:LTD) slipped 1.2% after the company beat analysts’ consensus first-quarter profit and revenue expectations.
- Jack in the Box (NASDAQ:JACK) gained 2.6% after the company missed Wall Street’s fiscal second-quarter profit estimates. Revenue fell 4.6% from a year earlier, but beat analysts’ expectations.