Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Shares of Sysco (NYSE:SYY) slipped 0.4% in early Tuesday trading, one day after a huge surge sparked by the company beating analysts’ fiscal third-quarter earnings and revenue estimates.
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) were off 2% after the company beat Wall Street’s first-quarter expectations late Monday. The video game maker said second-quarter earnings would come in below current estimates but raised its forecast for full-year profit.
- Rackspace (NYSE:RAX) fell 1.1% after the company beat analysts’ first-quarter revenue expectations but fell short with regard to profit.
- Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) was off 0.7% after the stock rallied big on Monday after a report that the company has a potential partnership in the works with Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).
- Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN) added 0.1% after the stock sold off on Monday after the company missed Wall Street’s quarterly profit forecast.