Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Phillips-Van Heusen (NYSE:PVH) shares gained 1.6% in early Wednesday trading after the company said late Tuesday that its first-quarter profit and revenue beat Wall Street’s expectations and that second-quarter earnings and revenue would also beat analysts’ current estimates.
- Jos. A. Bank (NASDAQ:JOSB) tumbled 12% after the company missed Wall Street’s first-quarter profit and revenue expectations.
- Dollar General (NYSE:DG) fell more than 8% after the company missed analysts’ first-quarter earnings estimate but beat revenue forecasts.
- Shares of Nokia (NYSE:NOK) were off another 7% after falling more than 13% on Tuesday after the company warned that second-quarter sales at its devices and services unit would fall below its previously expected range.
- Sealed Air (NYSE:SEE) slipped 0.6% after the company announced it would acquire privately held Diversey in a cash-and-stock deal worth $4.3 billion.