Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Amid a sharp selloff in stocks early Thursday, Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares slipped 1.3%. Late Wednesday, the company beat analysts’ fiscal third-quarter profit expectations with revenue met estimates.
- Red Hat (NYSE:RHT) gained 4.2% after the company beat Wall Street’s second-quarter profit and revenue expectations.
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX) fell nearly 5% after the company beat analysts’ fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue estimates but said full-year profit would miss current expectations.
- Range Resources (NYSE:RRC), which has jumped about 8% in the past week amid takeover speculation, was off nearly 4% on Thursday.
- General Mills (NYSE:GIS) fell 1.4%, a day after rising 2.5% after beating Wall Street’s fiscal first-quarter profit estimates.