Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) slipped 1% in early Tuesday trading despite the company beating Wall Street’s fourth-quarter profit and revenue expectations.
- Red Hat (NYSE:RHT) rose 1.3% ahead of the company’s earnings report late Wednesday.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG) fell 0.4%, a day after jumping nearly 6% to approach its 52-week high.
- Goodrich (NYSE:GR) fell 1.7% after surging nearly 16% on Monday amid reports that United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) is in talks to buy the company.
- Range Resources (NYSE:RRC) slipped 1.9% after rising nearly 4% on Monday on speculation of a potential buyout.