Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) gained 5.6% in early Wednesday trading after the company issued a mixed-bag fiscal third-quarter earnings report, beating Wall Street expectations on profit, missing on revenue and delivering an in-line earnings per share forecast for the fourth quarter.
- Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) rose 7.2% after the company beat analysts’ fiscal first-quarter earnings estimates, while saying
second-quarter profit would at least meet current expectations.
- Avnet (NYSE:AVT) added 3% after a positive mention of the stock on CNBC’s Mad Money program with Jim Cramer.
- Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) slipped 0.7% after rising more than 7% on Tuesday amid a strong performance across the board in biotech stocks.
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) rose 1.4% after it fell more than 5% on Tuesday as one of the worst-performing large-cap tech stocks of the session.