Here are a few stocks to keep on your radar:
- Jabil Circuit (NYSE:JBL) rose more than 9% in early Wednesday trading after the company beat Wall Street’s fiscal fourth-quarter profit and revenue expectations late Tuesday, while also saying first-quarter earnings would beat current estimates.
- Accenture (NYSE:ACN) gained 2.4% after the company beat fiscal fourth-quarter profit and revenue expectations and said first-quarter revenue would beat analysts’ estimates. The company also initiated an additional $5 billion stock buyback and raised its dividend by 50%.
- Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX) added 1.6% after beating the Street’s fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue estimates.
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU) rose 5.5% after the company beat analysts’ first-quarter earnings and revenue expectations and OK’d a stock repurchase plan for up to 10% of the company’s shares.
- McCormick (NYSE:MKC) slipped 0.4% after beating analysts’ fiscal third-quarter profit and revenue expectations.
- Family Dollar (NYSE:FDO) gained 0.8% after the company beat Wall Street’s first-quarter earnings estimates.