As part of its 16th annual “Hot List” report, luxury travel mag Condé Nast Traveler showcased its picks for the world’s best hotels under $300 a night. Most of the hotels display sleek, modern decor, but a few offer rustic elegance.
Some are located in glamorous regions of Latin America — a growing vacation destination. Many European hotels also made the “Hot List,” but only two out of the 49 hotels considered to be the hottest of the hot are in the U.S.
Here’s a quick peek at 10 hotels that made the list.
- The Saguaro: Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Hotel Lautner: Desert Hot Springs, Calif.
- Hansar Hotel: Bangkok, Thailand
- The Mirror Barcelona: Barcelona, Spain
- Alphen Boutique Hotel: Cape Town, South Africa
- Hotel Cubo: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Puma Lodge: Rancagua, Chile
- Karmairi Hotel & Spa: Cartagena, Columbia
- Hotel Lone: Rovinj, Croatia
- The Pig: Hampshire, England