With the economy still slow, more and more cost-conscious buyers are flocking to used cars, sending their prices to record highs.
That has made leasing much more attractive to those who don’t want to pay full price for a new car.
CNN Money examined various lease offers with Truecar.com and developed a list of the best vehicle lease deals currently available.
Good lease arrangements are available on vehicles from most major manufacturers, including General Motors (NYSE:GM), Ford (NYSE:F) and Honda (NYSE:HMC).
Here are five of CNN Money’s best deals on vehicles with 24-month leases:
- Ford Explorer XLT FWD — $329 a month — $3,748 down payment
- Ford Fusion — $159 a month — $2,648 down payment
- Chevrolet Cruze — $159 a month — $1,879 down payment
- Mercedes-Benz E350 BlueTEC — $579 a month — $3,873 down payment
- Ford Escape Limited FWD — $159 a month — $2,868 down payment
See CNN Money’s full list of best spring 2012 auto lease deals.