In a handwritten document, the plaintiff, Kimberly Griggs, claims that she and Jackson embarked on an intimate relationship in 1979, TMZ reports. According to Griggs — who spent time in prison for burglary and robbery — Jackson used personal information from their relationship to write various songs in his albums, Thriller, Off the Wall, Bad, Dangerous and Number Ones. Griggs also claims Jackson had promised to give her the rights to the songs.
Here’s a look at a few more celebrity headlines.
- 5 Must-Know Details About Miley Cyrus’ Engagement
- 84-Year-Old Billionaire Twitter-Slams Rapper
- The World’s 10 Most Powerful Celebrities
- Lady Gaga Offends Fans With ‘Offensive’ Tweet
- Sharon Stone Sued by Nanny for Abuse, Firing
- Singer Lauryn Hill Might Land Behind Bars for Tax-Dodging