Father & Son Win Lotteries One Day Apart
by Angela Nazworth | July 5, 2012 2:24 pm
Is good luck genetic? It appears to be for one Rhode Island family.
A day after a man scratched off a $1,000 winning lottery ticket, his father one-upped him by winning the $180,599 jackpot from the state’s Wild Money game, The Associated Press reports.
Both winners wish to remain anonymous, but the elder of the two did divulge how he plans to spend a portion of his loot. He’ll take a nice vacation with his wife of 35 years.
Here are a few more heartwarming lottery stories:
- Quaker Oats Workers Win $241M Lottery
- Woman Wins Lottery Twice in One Day
- Brooklyn’s Luckiest 2-Year-Old
- “Three Amigos” to Share Mega Millions Win
- Man Hits Jackpot 6 Times In Same Day
- The Associated Press: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ODD_FATHER_SON_LOTTERY_WINNERS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-03-09-26-05
- Quaker Oats Workers Win $241M Lottery: http://investorplace.com/2012/06/quaker-oats-workers-win-241m-lottery/
- Woman Wins Lottery Twice in One Day: http://investorplace.com/2012/04/woman-wins-lottery-twice-in-one-day/
- Brooklyn’s Luckiest 2-Year-Old: http://investorplace.com/2012/03/brooklyns-luckiest-2-year-old/
- “Three Amigos” to Share Mega Millions Win: http://investorplace.com/2012/04/three-amigos-to-share-mega-millions-win/
- Man Hits Jackpot 6 Times In Same Day: http://investorplace.com/2012/05/man-hits-jackpot-6-times/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/father-son-win-lotteries-one-day-apart/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fDen4R
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.