McDonald’s Testing Chicken Wings … Again
by Angela Nazworth | July 24, 2012 1:13 pm
Don Thompson, McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) new CEO, is serious about chicken. In short, he wants to see more of it on the menu and is giving the chain’s “Mighty Wings” another shot.
Mighty Wings — McDonald’s deep-fried chicken wings — are being tested in select Atlanta locations, BurgerBusiness reports. If the wings do well in those locations, they’ll make their way across the region.
Chicken wings aren’t new to America’s largest restaurant chain. McDonald’s tested Mighty Wings in the U.S. during the 90s.
More News About McDonald’s Menu Items:
- McDonald’s New Low-Calorie Campaign
- World’s Largest Burger Joint Plays Chicken
- $1 McCruncher Wowing Select Markets
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- serious about chicken: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/why-mcdonalds-plans-to-play-chicken/
- BurgerBusiness : http://www.burgerbusiness.com/?p=11407
- America’s largest restaurant chain: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/10-largest-restaurant-chains-2012/
- McDonald’s New Low-Calorie Campaign: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/mcdonalds-new-low-calorie-campaign/
- World’s Largest Burger Joint Plays Chicken: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/why-mcdonalds-plans-to-play-chicken/
- $1 McCruncher Wowing Select Markets: http://investorplace.com/2012/05/mcdonalds-introduces-the-1-mccruncher-to-select-markets/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/mcdonalds-testing-chicken-wings-again/
Short URL: http://investorplace.com/?p=202687
Copyright ©2013 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.