Christmas Gifts for the 1%
by Nate Wooley | October 10, 2012 2:30 pm
Neiman Marcus, the upscale department store, has released its 2012 Fantasy Gifts List. It showcases some of the most over-the-top and expensive gifts available to the well-heeled for Christmas giving.
On to the list!
- His and hers watches and a weekend in Paris — Starting at $1,090,000
- 2013 Neiman Marcus Edition McLaren 12c Spider — $354,000
- Private dinner for 10 — $250,000
- Bulleit Woody Tailgate Trailer — $150,000
- Heritage Hen Mini-Farm — $100,000
- Jetlev R200 jetpack — $99,500
- Pinel & Pinel Arcade PS Trunk for video gaming — $90,000
- Snowy Owl video portrait by Robert Wilson — $70,000
- Annie: The Musical walk-on role — $30,000
You can see the gifts here.
More way-too-pricey things:
- Kim Kardashian Gifts Kanye West $750K Ride
- 10 Most Expensive Cars to Own
- 5 Most Expensive Tickets in the NFL
- 2012 Fantasy Gifts List: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/christmasbook/category.jsp?itemId=cat44770736
- the gifts here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/christmasbook/category.jsp?itemId=cat44770736
- Kim Kardashian Gifts Kanye West $750K Ride: http://investorplace.com/2012/06/kim-kardashian-gifts-kanye-west-a-750k-ride/
- 10 Most Expensive Cars to Own: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/10-most-expensive-cars-to-own/
- 5 Most Expensive Tickets in the NFL: http://investorplace.com/2012/07/most-expensive-nfl-tickets/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/10/christmas-gifts-for-the-1/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fExVFT
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.