GM Has Big Plans for Chevy Brand in 2013
by Nate Wooley | October 11, 2012 8:36 am
2013 could turn out to be a big year for Chevrolet. General Motors’ (NYSE:GM) Chevy brand is planning to make some noise next year with many new or updated models.
With more consumers giving its vehicles consideration, according to The Detroit News, Chevy hopes to make real gains, especially with younger buyers.
Here’s a list of the new or updated models for the new year:
- Silverado HD
- Spark battery-electric
- Cruze diesel
- Sonic RS
- SS performance sedan
- Traverse SUV
More on automobiles:
- Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in 2011
- 8 Cheap Cars the Filthy Rich Love to Drive
- Top 10 Cars With the Most Safety Complaints
- GM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=GM
- according to The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121011/AUTO0103/210110352/1527/AUTO0103/-Big-year-ahead-Chevrolet
- Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in 2011: http://investorplace.com/2012/08/top-10-most-stolen-vehicles-in-2011/
- 8 Cheap Cars the Filthy Rich Love to Drive: http://investorplace.com/2012/08/cheap-cars-the-rich-love-to-drive/
- Top 10 Cars With the Most Safety Complaints: http://investorplace.com/2012/09/top-10-cars-with-the-most-safety-complaints/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/10/gm-has-big-plans-for-chevy-brand-in-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nPA8mf
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.