Everyone likes the occasional chance to indulge themselves, often with a refreshing amount of alcohol after a hard week — but how much would you be willing to pay for a bit of respite?
Well, if you care about bragging rights, you can pay upwards of $9,000. That’s the price for the newest and most expensive drink served at The Playboy Club in London. Created by all-star publican Salvatore Calabrese, the cocktail contains:
- 1778 Clos de Griffier Vieuz Cognac
- 1770 Kummel Liqueur
- Dubb Orange Curacao c. 1760
- 2 dashes of 100-year-old Angostura Bitters
That’s a drink that’ll put you back the cost of a used car, right there.
Calabrese, famous as “The Maestro” and a multiple award winner, serves at Salvatore’s in London.
More from the expensive:
- Christmas Gifts for the 1%
- 10 Most Expensive Cars to Own