Pitt has a new line of home furnishings being brought out Nov. 13-15 in New York City, according to Architectural Digest. Pitt’s pieces will debut alongside a larger collection by his collaborator, notable furniture designer Frank Pollaro, who helped Pitt choose a few pieces to develop out of thousands the actor had sketched out over the years.
All of Pitt’s designs are to be sold in numbered or otherwise limited editions and will be signed by both Pitt and Pallaro. While the initial release will be scant and pricey, though, it’s possible that mass-produced editions could become available in the future.
Among the pieces are:
- A bed with attached nightstand circles
- Curving chairs with flowing lines
- A dining table with angular legs
- A clear table with piped legs
- A clear round coffee table
- A tub built for two
- A round clear breakfast table
- A round table with spiral base