In what it’s dubbing “Operation: Black Friday,” discount retailer Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) will open its doors at midnight for Black Friday and greet customers with a number of “early bird” deals.
And as an added bonus, all shoppers will get $15 worth of “Kohl’s Cash” for every $50 spent.
Here are some of Kohl’s 500-plus specials:
- Misses Apt. 9 cashmere sweater: $34.99
- Hasbro (NASDAQ:HAS) Tonka Vintage Steel Mighty Dump Truck: $19.99
- Polaroid 8” Android tablet: $89.99
- Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT) Fisher-Price Imaginext Pirate Ship: $19.99
- Crystal Earrings made with Swarovski elements: $69.99
- Vivitar 16.1 MP camera: $49.99
In addition to the in-store sales, Kohl’s is beginning online sales on Wednesday, Nov. 21, and online shoppers will get free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
Furthermore, for every “Like” that Kohl’s gets on Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) between Nov. 23 and Dec. 24, Kohl’s will donate $1 to Toys for Tots, up to $500,000.