The Craziest Domino’s Pizza You’ve Ever Seen … Guaranteed
by Nate Wooley | November 8, 2012 12:36 pm
Pizza around the world isn’t the same as pizza in the U.S. On the island of Taiwan Domino’s (NYSE:DPZ) is selling okinomiyaki Pizza. Okinomiyaki is a Japanese pancake-style dish featuring savory materials and grilled in batter. Now there’s a pizza for those who want to combine the two.
Standard ingredients on the pizza include:
- Stir-fried noodles
- Japanese mayonnaise
- Powdered seaweed
- Bonito flakes
And can come with these ingredients:
Okinomiyaki-style pizza sells in Taiwan for about $9.25 for a large pie.
More about pizza around the world:
- Pizza Hut Unveils Crazy New Pizza Shape
- Domino’s Throws Punch at Pizza Hut With New Offering
- Cinnabon Gets Saucy With New Pizzabon
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dominos_taiwan_okonamiyaki_pizza.jpg
- DPZ: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=DPZ
- is selling okinomiyaki Pizza: http://www.brandeating.com/2012/11/around-world-dominos-taiwan-offers.html
- Pizza Hut Unveils Crazy New Pizza Shape: http://investorplace.com/2012/09/pizza-hut-and-the-shape-of-things-to-come/
- Domino’s Throws Punch at Pizza Hut With New Offering: http://investorplace.com/2012/09/dominos-throws-punch-at-pizza-hut-with-new-offering/
- Cinnabon Gets Saucy With New Pizzabon: http://investorplace.com/2012/08/cinnabon-gets-saucy-with-new-pizzabon/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/11/the-craziest-dominos-pizza-youve-ever-seen-guaranteed/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fCVTkR
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.