18 Jobs With the Best Prospects for 2013
by Nate Wooley | December 6, 2012 12:29 pm
A new release from CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists, both of which are owned by Gannett (NYSE:GCI), indicates which jobs are best positioned for 2013.
The two firms put the list together based on the annual growth in certain bachelor’s degree-based jobs from 2010 to 2013. EMSI used more than 90 different data sources to compile the list.
Here’s a list of the top 18 growth jobs:
- Software Developers – 70,872 jobs added
- Accountants and Auditors – 37,123 jobs added
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists – 31,335 jobs added
- Computer Systems Analysts – 25,937 jobs added.
- Human Resources, Training and Labor Relations Specialists – 22,773 jobs added
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators – 18,626 jobs added
- Sales Representatives – 17,405 jobs added
- Information Security Analysts, Web Developers and Computer Network Architects – 15,715 jobs added
- Mechanical Engineers – 13,847 jobs added
- Industrial Engineers – 12,269 jobs added
- Computer Programmers – 11,540 jobs added
- Financial Analysts – 10,016 jobs added
- Public Relations Specialists – 8,541 jobs added
- Logisticians – 8,522 jobs added
- Database Administrators – 7,468 jobs added
- Meeting, Convention and Event Planners – 7,072 jobs added
- Cost Estimators – 6,781 jobs added
- Personal Financial Advisers – 5,212 jobs added
To see the more information, click here.
More stories about jobs and employment:
- Citigroup to Eliminate 11,000 Jobs; Shares Jump
- Jobs That Rake in the Biggest Tips
- Martha Stewart to Cut Magazines and Jobs
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Jobs-Newspaper.jpg
- GCI: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=GCI
- the top 18 growth jobs: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/careerbuilder-and-emsi-release-top-jobs-for-2013-182341631.html
- click here: http://www.economicmodeling.com/2012/12/03/careerbuilder-and-emsi-best-jobs-for-2013-requiring-bachelors-degree/
- Citigroup to Eliminate 11,000 Jobs; Shares Jump: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/citigroup-to-eliminate-11000-jobs-shares-jump/
- Jobs That Rake in the Biggest Tips: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/jobs-that-rake-in-the-biggest-tips/
- Martha Stewart to Cut Magazines and Jobs: http://investorplace.com/2012/11/martha-stewart-to-cut-magazines-and-jobs/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/18-jobs-with-the-best-prospects-for-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fuh88z
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.