With the year rapidly coming to an end, Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is out with its list of the top 10 best-selling books for 2012.
The list was compiled based on Amazon sales of first editions, published this year, in both print and Kindle e-book formats.
Perhaps not surprisingly, two of the year’s best-sellers came from E. L. James’ racy Fifty Shades of Grey series, which gave critics fits but became a publishing phenomena, attracting tons of readers in both digital and print formats.
Here are the top 10 best-selling books on Amazon this year.
- Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy — E. L. James
- Gone Girl: A Novel — Gillian Flynn
- Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed boxed set — E. L. James
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel — Sylvia Day
- No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden — Mark Owen
- The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) — Jennifer Probst
- Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel — Sylvia Day
- The Racketeer — John Grisham
- Defending Jacob: A Novel — William Landay
- The Innocent — David Baldacci
For more information regarding Amazon’s other best-selling lists for 2012, please visit its website.