Amazon’s 10 Best-Selling Books of 2012
by Christopher Freeburn | December 28, 2012 12:31 pm
With the year rapidly coming to an end, Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is out with its list of the top 10 best-selling books for 2012.
The list was compiled based on Amazon sales of first editions, published this year, in both print and Kindle e-book formats.
Perhaps not surprisingly, two of the year’s best-sellers came from E. L. James’ racy Fifty Shades of Grey series, which gave critics fits but became a publishing phenomena, attracting tons of readers in both digital and print formats.
Here are the top 10 best-selling books on Amazon this year.
- Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy — E. L. James
- Gone Girl: A Novel — Gillian Flynn
- Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed boxed set — E. L. James
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel — Sylvia Day
- No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden — Mark Owen
- The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) — Jennifer Probst
- Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel — Sylvia Day
- The Racketeer — John Grisham
- Defending Jacob: A Novel — William Landay
- The Innocent — David Baldacci
For more information regarding Amazon’s other best-selling lists for 2012, please visit its website.
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/amazon-box-630.jpg
- AMZN: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=AMZN
- top 10 best-selling books for 2012: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1767368&highlight=
- became a publishing phenomena: http://investorplace.com/2012/03/fifty-shades-of-grey-is-an-e-book-blockbuster/
- please visit its website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1767368&highlight=
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/amazon-10-best-selling-books-of-2012/
Short URL: http://investorplace.com/?p=283764
Copyright ©2013 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.