In a recent article, the tech website offered its predictions for the growing and changing world of wireless communications. From consolidation to spectrum grabs, things are going to be happening.
Here are a few of its predictions:
- More prepaid — More devices will be sold on the cheaper, less locked-in prepaid plans.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Samsung make nice — A settlement is finally reached in their long-running legal feud.
- Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) trouble — BlackBerry 10 MUST be a success, or RIM is in for some changes.
- Spectrum issues — More firms will attempt to lock down wireless frequencies.
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) gets in serious — The search engine commits to the wireless world.