It’s compiled by calculating the amount an actor was paid for his or her last three movies and checking that against what those movies earned. If that number is too low, that actor isn’t bringing home the bacon for the studio.
Here are the top five on that list:
- Eddie Murphy – The actor hasn’t had a live-action hit for five years.
- Katherine Heigl – After a good beginning, her earnings have flattened.
- Reese Witherspoon – She earns a lot, but her movies don’t.
- Sandra Bullock – The flop All About Steve hammered her box office.
- Jack Black – Cartoons? Yes. Live? No.
The full list can be seen here.