Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) has gained a huge audience over the past decade. Though the combative sport is banned in a number of states, including New York, organizations like the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) have brought MMA matches to ever-growing legions of fans.
While MMA fighters earn less per bout than their boxing counterparts, successful MMA fighters are leveraging their popularity to generate millions in product endorsements, CelebrityNetWorth notes. Some have launched their own clothing lines. And a few have even tried their hand at acting.
Here’s a list of the 10 richest MMA fighters and their estimated net worth, according to CelebrityNetWorth:
- B. J. Penn – $20 Million
- Tito Ortiz – $15 Million
- Randy Couture – $14 Million
- Chuck Liddell – $13 Million
- Brock Lesnar – $12.5 Million
- Anderson Silva – $10 Million
- Fedor Emelianenko – $10 Million
- Wanderlei Silva – $8 Million
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson – $8 Million
- Georges St-Pierre – $7 Million
For the complete list of the richest MMA fighters and their net worth, check out CelebrityNetWorth.