10 Ways American Culture Will Change in 2013
by Nate Wooley | January 14, 2013 1:07 pm
Mindshare North America has released a new study about how American culture will change in the new year.
While it doesn’t make exact predictions, it says certain larger trends can be indentified, CNBC reports. A growing economy and newly released technology, such as smart TVs, are among the things that will have an impact on how we live in 2013.
- Americans Refresh and Rebuild: The growing economy will provide Americans with a chance to start rebuilding after several years of economic troubles.
- Two Americas: The growing partisan split demonstrated in last year’s election will continue.
- Celebration of Everyday Life: A new focus on the small, day-to-day things that make Americans happy.
- Surprises: More Americans will be trying new things in a more upbeat world.
- Life Gets Easier: A growing economy means easier living and a chance to relax.
- Home Creativity: New technologies will allow more people to work and create at home.
- Disappearing Internet: New devices will incorporate connectedness, making the Internet less obvious.
- 24/7 Shopping: Again, new devices connected all the time will allow Americans to purchase goods anywhere, anytime.
- More Fact-Checking: Growing cynicism will lead to more double-checking of assertions made by politicians and corporations.
- Global Warming Is Back: After years of extreme weather, global warming will return to the discussion.
The complete study is available on mindshareworld.com.
More stories about 2013:
- Famous Mentalist Releases 23 Predictions for 2013
- CNET’s 2013 Mobile Predictions
- 5 Big Travel Trends for 2013
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2013.jpg
- CNBC reports: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324
- Americans Refresh and Rebuild: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/2
- Two Americas: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/3
- Celebration of Everyday Life: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/4
- Surprises: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/5
- Life Gets Easier: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/6
- Home Creativity: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/7
- Disappearing Internet: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/8
- 24/7 Shopping: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/9
- More Fact-Checking: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/10
- Global Warming Is Back: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100370324/page/11
- mindshareworld.com: http://www.mindshareworld.com/
- Famous Mentalist Releases 23 Predictions for 2013: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/famous-mentalist-releases-23-predictions-for-2013/
- CNET’s 2013 Mobile Predictions: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/cnets-2013-mobile-predictions/
- 5 Big Travel Trends for 2013: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/5-big-travel-trends-for-2013/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/10-ways-american-culture-will-change-in-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fqDasG
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.