by Nate Wooley | February 19, 2013 10:57 am
Two men in Wichita, Kan. are in trouble after blowing up their home on Friday while celebrating a lottery win.
One of the two brothers is under arrest and the other is hospitalized, reports The Associated Press and KWCH. The brothers told police they were partying after winning $75,000 with a scratch-off lottery ticket.
The two decided to celebrate their win by purchasing marijuana and meth. While refilling the butane lighters the two were using to smoke the marijuana, they spilled butane vapor into the air wchich reached the pilot light of the home’s furnace and ignited.
The injured brother has second-degree burns to his hands, chest and arms. When police returned to the site of the explosion, the uninjured brother confessed to possessing drugs in the home. He was arrested.
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/brothers-win-lottery-blow-up-house/
Short URL: http://investorplace.com/?p=308837
Copyright ©2013 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.