Buyer watchdog Consumer Reports has issued its list of top cars for 2013.
The list this year features three Honda (NYSE:HMC) winners, as well as the first Audi winner in 13 years. In all, seven of the categories had new winners this year. Cars were tested by Consumer Reports through road tests, reliability and safety.
Here are the winners:
- Midsized Sedan: Honda Accord
- Sports Car: Toyota (NYSE:TM) Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ
- Budget Car: Hyundai (PINK:HYMLF) Elantra
- Green Car: Toyota Prius
- Compact Car: Subaru Impreza
- Luxury Car: Audi A6
- Small SUV: Honda CR-V
- Midsized SUV: Toyota Highlander
- Sports Sedan: BMW 328i
- Minivan: Honda Odyssey