Consumer Reports: Top Car Picks for 2013
by Nate Wooley | February 27, 2013 10:31 am
Buyer watchdog Consumer Reports has issued its list of top cars for 2013.
The list this year features three Honda (NYSE:HMC) winners, as well as the first Audi winner in 13 years. In all, seven of the categories had new winners this year. Cars were tested by Consumer Reports through road tests, reliability and safety.
Here are the winners:
- Midsized Sedan: Honda Accord
- Sports Car: Toyota (NYSE:TM) Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ
- Budget Car: Hyundai (PINK:HYMLF) Elantra
- Green Car: Toyota Prius
- Compact Car: Subaru Impreza
- Luxury Car: Audi A6
- Small SUV: Honda CR-V
- Midsized SUV: Toyota Highlander
- Sports Sedan: BMW 328i
- Minivan: Honda Odyssey
The full report can be viewed here.
More stories about cars:
- GM to Put 4G Wifi in Most Vehicles by 2014
- The New Fastest Car in the World
- Toyota Retakes Global Auto Sales Title for 2012
- list of top cars for 2013: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/04/top-picks-2013/index.htm
- HMC: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=HMC
- TM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=TM
- HYMLF: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=HYMLF
- The full report can be viewed here: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/04/top-picks-2013/index.htm
- GM to Put 4G Wifi in Most Vehicles by 2014: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/gm-to-put-4g-wifi-in-most-vehicles-by-2014/
- The New Fastest Car in the World: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/the-new-fastest-car-in-the-world/
- Toyota Retakes Global Auto Sales Title for 2012: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/toyota-retakes-global-auto-sales-title/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/consumer-reports-top-car-picks-for-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fy6mhr
Copyright ©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.