Top 10 Highest Paid NFL Players
by Nate Wooley | February 4, 2013 11:59 am
With Super Bowl XLVII in the history books and the Ravens hoisting the trophy, thoughts turn to the offseason — where free agents file and try to win big contracts.
Some players already have huge paydays, though. Take a look at the top ten from a new list of the 100 highest paid NFL players.
- Dwight Freeney: $19,035,000
- Elvis Dumervil: $18,948,000
- Peyton Manning: $18,000,000
- Chris Long: $16,360,000
- Sam Bradford: $15,595,000
- Philip Rivers: $15,310,000
- Jared Allen: $15,203,194
- Trent Williams: $14,000,000
- Michael Vick: $13,900,000
- Larry Fitzgerald: $13,250,000
The rest of the list can be seen at CelebrityNewWorth.
More stories about paydays:
- 10 Highest Paid CEOs
- Sylvestor Stallone Paid Half-Sister Millions for Her Silence
- The Highest-Paid Musician for 2012 Isn’t Who You Think
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dwight-freeney.jpg
- top ten: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/highest-paid-nfl-players/
- CelebrityNewWorth: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/highest-paid-nfl-players/
- 10 Highest Paid CEOs: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/10-highest-paid-ceos/
- Sylvestor Stallone Paid Half-Sister Millions for Her Silence: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/sylvester-stallone-paid-half-sister-millions-for-her-silence/
- The Highest-Paid Musician for 2012 Isn’t Who You Think: http://investorplace.com/2012/11/the-highest-paid-musician-for-2012-isnt-who-you-think/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/top-10-highest-paid-nfl-players/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nyP1cx
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.