Where Chick-Fil-A Tops MCD as No. 1 Worker Lunch Spot, More Findings
by Nate Wooley | April 19, 2013 11:55 am
An analysis of business spending shows that more business diners put Chick-fil-A on their travel expenses than McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) in Atlanta.
The survey — conducted by Certify and covering the start of 2013 — covers how business travelers expense their time away from home, Marketwire reports.
In addition to the fact that those visiting Atlanta like Chick-fil-A more than McDonald’s, the list contains a few more surprises:
- In Boston, Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) is the most expensed dining option with 6.92% of all meals.
- Seamless rules New York with its food delivery service, capturing 8.07% of meals.
- Square, Inc. is the tops in San Francisco, with 8.85% of all expenses in the city.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) is the most expensed airline with 20.83%.
Those interested may go here to see the rest of the list.
More stories about surveys:
- Survey: ‘Bag Lady’ Fears Are Rampant
- Harris Poll: The Most Reputable Company in America Is …
- Trulia: ‘Renter Nation’ Is A Myth
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/making-money-630-profit.jpg
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- Marketwire reports: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/certify-releases-spendsmart-report-for-q1-2013-1780169.htm
- SBUX: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=SBUX
- DAL: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=DAL
- Those interested may go here to see the rest of the list: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/certify-releases-spendsmart-report-for-q1-2013-1780169.htm
- Survey: ‘Bag Lady’ Fears Are Rampant: http://investorplace.com/2013/04/survey-bag-lady-fears-are-rampant/
- Harris Poll: The Most Reputable Company in America Is …: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/harris-poll-the-most-reputable-company-in-america-is/
- Trulia: ‘Renter Nation’ Is A Myth: http://investorplace.com/2012/12/trulia-renter-nation-is-a-myth/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/04/where-chick-fil-a-tops-mcd-as-no-1-worker-lunch-spot-more-findings/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fyKO4i
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.