Millward Brown has released its eight annual survey of the world’s most valuable brands.
The BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands found that worldwide brand values grew 7% over the last year, up from a disappointing 1% increase in the prior year.
Brand values estimated by Millward Brown have increased 58% since the firm started taking the survey.
Here are the 10 Most Valuable Brands in the World, according to Millward Brown.
- Apple (AAPL) — $185 billion
- Google (GOOG) — $113.7 billion
- IBM (IBM) — $112.5 billion
- McDonald’s (MCD) — $90.3 billion
- Coca-Cola (KO) — $78.4 billion
- AT&T (T) — $75.5 billion
- Microsoft (MSFT) — $69.8 billion
- Philip Morris‘ (PM) Marlboro – $69.4 billion
- Visa (V) — $56 billion
- China Mobile (CHL) — $55.4 billion
You can find more information on the survey and valuations at Millward Brown’s website.