Plane Makes Emergency Landing Over Singing Passenger
by Nate Wooley | May 14, 2013 10:01 am
A plane flying between Los Angeles and New York ended up landing in Kansas City after a passenger wouldn’t stop singing.
The woman — who continually sang Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” — was escorted off the American Airlines (PINK:AAMRQ) flight by police, The Daily Mail reports.
A spokesman for the airport told reporters, “The woman was being disruptive and was removed from the plane for interfering with the flight crew. There was a federal air marshal on the aircraft, who subdued the woman and put her in cuffs and removed her from the plane.”
The woman was questioned by authorities and later released. She will not be charged in the incident.
More stories about airplanes:
- FCC Takes Steps for Faster In-Flight Wi-fi
- American Airlines Flight Struck By Lightning Twice
- Frontier Airlines to Charge for Drinks, Bin Space
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AmericanAirlines.jpg
- AAMRQ: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=AAMRQ
- The Daily Mail reports: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323692/I-love-youuuuuuuuu-Woman-kicked-plane-refusing-stop-singing-Whitney-Houston-song.html
- FCC Takes Steps for Faster In-Flight Wi-fi: http://investorplace.com/2013/05/fcc-takes-steps-for-faster-in-flight-wi-fi/
- American Airlines Flight Struck By Lightning Twice: http://investorplace.com/2013/05/american-airlines-flight-struck-by-lightning-twice/
- Frontier Airlines to Charge for Drinks, Bin Space: http://investorplace.com/2013/05/frontier-airlines-to-charge-for-drinks-bin-space/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/05/plane-makes-emergency-landing-over-singing-passenger/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nA9HRm
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.