Report: 5 Consumer Fast Food Trends Revealed
by Adam Benjamin | June 14, 2013 9:38 am
A new report published by Placed offers some insight about fast food customers.
The report compiles consumers’ thoughts on new menu items, as well as their opinions on value and nutrition. The company offered a glimpse at some of the insights available in the full report:
- When consumers were being price-conscious, they chose burger chains 80% of the time.
- Those Cool Ranch Doritos tacos were most popular with the 25-44 age group
- Male customers are less likely to order the McWrap than female customers
- McDonald’s (MCD) Dollar Menu beat out Burger King’s and Wendy’s
- Chipotle (CMG) and Panera (PNRA) were more popular among the healthy eating crowd
Check out more of the study at Placed.
Adam Benjamin is an Assistant Editor of InvestorPlace. As of this writing, he did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
- Placed: http://www.placed.com/about/about
- The report: http://www.placed.com/resources/white-papers/dining-out-in-america-part-2
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- CMG: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=CMG
- PNRA: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=PNRA
- more of the study at Placed: http://www.placed.com/resources/white-papers/quick-service-restaurant-landscape
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/06/report-5-consumer-fast-food-trends-revealed/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nxlSi3
Copyright ©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.