4 Things to Know About the Lumia 625
by Karl Utermohlen | July 23, 2013 1:31 pm
Nokia (NOK) has officially announced the the Lumia 625, the latest model from its Lumia series. This new device is expected to hit stores this September.
Engadget wrote a detailed summary of what we can expect from Nokia’s newest venture. Here are four noteworthy features of the Lumia 625.
- 8 GB of pictures: Equipped with an underwhelming 5-megapixel camera module and a microSD slot, the Lumia 625 possesses 8 GB of internal memory to store pictures.
- Dual-core Snapdragon S4: The Lumia 625 will have more processing power than its predecessor, the Lumia 620, with a dual-core Snapdragon S4.
- Low-resolution screen: Whereas the previous model — the Lumia 620 — had a pixel density of 246 ppi, the Lumia 625 is only 200 ppi.
- Affordability: The upcoming Nokia Lumia 625 smartphone is expected to sell for the competitive price of 220 euros.
You can look at photos of the Lumia 625 and learn more about the upcoming Nokia phone here.
- NOK: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=NOK
- Engadget wrote a detailed summary: http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/23/nokia-lumia-625-entry-level-lte-windows-phone/
- here: http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/23/nokia-lumia-625-entry-level-lte-windows-phone/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/07/4-things-to-know-about-the-lumia-625/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nzaeD7
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.