Forbes is out with its annual list of the highest paid actors in Hollywood.
Action-movie stars are high on this year’s ranking of box-office heavyweights. The leading men from the Iron Man, GI Joe, X-Men and Fast & Furious franchises climbed to the top of the list, as did Mark Walhberg who hit it big with audiences when he paired with wise-cracking teddy bear in last year’s comedy Ted.
Here are the five highest paid actors in Hollywood, according to Forbes:
- Robert Downey Jr. — $75 million
- Channing Tatum — $60 million
- Hugh Jackman — $55 million
- Mark Wahlberg — $52 million
- Dwayne Johnson — $46 million
For more information on the actors on the list, and how they earned their fortunes, please visit Forbes.