Restaurant Social Media Index (RSMI) has released its top 250 social media active restaurants for the first quarter of the year. The list is made using three categories: Influence, Sentiment and Engagement. Each of these categories is put through an advanced Social Insights Algorithm that offers all brands a fair chance.
Here are the top 10
- Yum Brands’ (YUM) Taco Bell – Scored 245.36 on the RSMI.
- McDonald’s (MCD) – Scored 244.72 on the RSMI.
- Wendys (WEN) – Scored 244.47 on the RSMI.
- Starbucks (SBUX) – Scored 238.92 on the RSMI.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Scored 229.20 on the RSMI.
- Jimmy John’s – Scored 228.20 on the RSMI.
- Red Mango – Scored 227.46 on the RSMI.
- Pizza Hut – Scored 226.22 on the RSMI.
- Subway – Scored 225.37 on the RSMI.
- Hard Rock Cafe – Scored 223.43 on the RSMI.
This is the first time Taco Bell has ever held the number 1 position on the RSMI.
To see the other 240 restaurants on the RSMI, head here.