PentagonPost has compiled a list of the top five productive apps. These apps are designed to help users get the most out of life without the hassle.
- Pocket – Stores videos, articles and just about everything on the internet for later use.
- Coffitivity – This app gets users’ creative juices flowing by playing sounds heard in coffee shops.
- Dunno – Users write a simple note and then Dunno does research on the contents of the note for them.
- Pomodoro Timer Lite – Users can take advantage of the Pomodoro Technique, working for 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks, to better manage their work.
- 1Password – Acts as a portable vault that can store users’ passwords, bank account numbers, credit card number and more.
For PentagonPost’s breakdown of each app, visit its article, Top 5 Productivity Apps.