5 Top Productivity Apps
by William White | August 26, 2013 2:11 pm
PentagonPost has compiled a list of the top five productive apps. These apps are designed to help users get the most out of life without the hassle.
- Pocket – Stores videos, articles and just about everything on the internet for later use.
- Coffitivity – This app gets users’ creative juices flowing by playing sounds heard in coffee shops.
- Dunno – Users write a simple note and then Dunno does research on the contents of the note for them.
- Pomodoro Timer Lite – Users can take advantage of the Pomodoro Technique, working for 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks, to better manage their work.
- 1Password – Acts as a portable vault that can store users’ passwords, bank account numbers, credit card number and more.
For PentagonPost’s breakdown of each app, visit its article, Top 5 Productivity Apps.
- PentagonPost: http://www.pentagonpost.com/top-5-productivity-apps/83411137
- Pocket: http://getpocket.com/
- Coffitivity: http://coffitivity.com/
- Dunno: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dunno/id517746799?mt=12
- Pomodoro Timer Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tatkovlab.pomodorolite&hl=en
- 1Password: https://agilebits.com/onepassword
- Top 5 Productivity Apps: http://www.pentagonpost.com/top-5-productivity-apps/83411137
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/08/5-top-productivity-apps/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fr0g2i
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.