Forbes: 5 Most Innovative Companies in America
by Karl Utermohlen | August 15, 2013 4:03 pm
America’s most innovative companies — as compiled by Forbes — include several pharmaceutical giants and tech pioneers with booming stocks that could pay off in the long run.
Forbes came up with a list of the 10 most innovative companies in America based on innovation premium, which measures a company’s potential growth in the stock market. Additionally, the list only takes into account companies that have had public stock market trading for at least five years.
Here are the 5 most innovative companies in America and their innovation premiums.
- Salesforce.com (CRM): 72.8%
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): 72.3%
- VMware (VMW): 63.7%
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): 63.1%
- Amazon.com (AMZN): 60.2%
You can check out the rest of the 10 most innovative companies in America here.
- as compiled by Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2013/08/14/the-ten-most-innovative-companies-in-america/
- innovation premium: http://www.forbes.com/sites/innovatorsdna/2013/08/14/how-we-rank-the-worlds-most-innovative-companies-2013/
- CRM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=CRM
- ALXN: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=ALXN
- VMW: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=VMW
- REGN: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=REGN
- AMZN: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=AMZN
- here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2013/08/14/the-ten-most-innovative-companies-in-america/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/08/forbes-5-most-innovative-companies-in-america/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fooBpu
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.