Forbes found that Mrs. Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen, raked in some $42 million in the past year, maintaining her top spot from last year.
Coming in at No. 2 was Miranda Kerr, wife of Orlando Bloom and the year’s hot ticket. (She nearly doubled her income from last year.)
But more importantly, where the hell is Kate Upton and why aren’t we paying her more?
Without further adieu:
1. Gisele Bündchen ($42 million)
2. Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million)
3. Adriana Lima ($6 million)
4. Kate Moss ($5.7 million)
5. Liu Wen ($4.3 million)
6. Hilary Rhoda ($4 million)
7. Carolyn Murphy ($3.6 million)
8. Joan Smalls ($3.5 million)
9. Candice Swanepoel ($3.3 million)
10. Lara Stone ($3.2 million)
Forbes methodology draws from “editorial shoots, independent licensing ventures, spokesperson gigs and contracts from beauty and fashion companies from June 2012 to June 2013.”
It was also clearly a tough year for the world’s top model moneymakers: The combined earnings for this year’s list dropped from $92.5 million to $82.8 million.