5 Things to Know About the ‘Breaking Bad’ Spinoff
by William White | September 12, 2013 12:23 pm
AMC Networks (AMCX) and Sony’s (SNE) Sony Pictures Television, announced on Wednesday, that a Breaking Bad spinoff has been approved. There are a few things that fans need to know about the spinoff before it hits TV.
- The show is titled Better Call Saul.
- It will be a prequel to Breaking Bad.
- The show will focus on Saul Goodman, who is Walter White’s lawyer in Breaking Bad.
- Bob Odenkirk, who plays Goodman in Breaking Bad, will reprise his role for the show.
- Vince Gilligan, creator of Breaking Bad, will be involved in the creative process of the spinoff.
Breaking Bad’s series finale will show Sept. 29 on AMC, reports Variety.
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/breakingbad.jpg
- AMCX: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=AMCX
- SNE: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=SNE
- announced on Wednesday: http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul-goodman-amc-prequel-1200608011/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/09/5-things-to-know-about-the-breaking-bad-spinoff/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nul6lZ
Copyright ©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.