The Washington Monthly is out with its ranking of the nation’s top community colleges.
To compile the list, the magazine looked at data from the Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) and the U.S. Department of Education’s tracking of student retention and degree completion over the past three years.
Here are the top ten community colleges in the U.S., according to The Washington Monthly:
- Saint Paul College (Minn.)
- North Florida Community College
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Lawson State Community College (Ala.)
- Missouri State University-West Plains
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Capital Area Technical College (La.)
- Snow College (Utah)
- North Central Missouri College
You can find the entire list at The Washington Monthly website.