E-Cigarette Explodes, Burns 3 Year-Old

White Rhino explosion set child's seat on fire

   

Kinzie Barlow was charging her White Rhino e-cigarette in her car when it exploded and burned her 3-year-old son.

Daily News reports that the White Rhino’s explosion burned young Khonor as Barlow drove near their Mount Pleasant home on Friday. The e-cigarette blew up and lit up Khonor’s seat which caused fire to spread through the kid’s body. Barlow said there was a bang and a flash before there was smoke everywhere.

Khonor’s mother failed to extinguish the fire with her sleeve so she threw her iced coffee at the flames and eventually smothered them. The child sustained minor injuries to his elbow, lower back and buttocks.


Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, http://investorplace.com/2013/09/e-cigarette-explodes-burns-3-year-old/.

©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC

Comments are currently unavailable. Please check back soon.