As the holiday season approaches us, retailers are slashing prices on some of their most popular summer items and turning their focus on fall and winter items.
Kiplinger’s list of the best and worst September buys revealed that it’s worth spending on bicycles, Apple (AAPL) products, sunglasses and many other items. Here are some of the cheapest items you can get in September according to the list.
- Apparel: Check out stores like Brooks Brothers to stock up your closet at a discounted price. Some items sold at an 85% discount last September according to dealnews.com.
- Bicycles: New bikes may be pricey but last year’s models will be selling for much cheaper starting this fall.
- Grills: Outdoor grills are a hot summer commodity, but many of them can be found at a bargain price in September.
- iPhones and iPads: New iPhones are announced in September so the current models are expected to drop at least 20% in price in the near future.
- Patio furniture: Some pieces of patio furniture are selling for as cheap as 90% less than over the summer.
You can check out the full article here. Make sure you also check out the worst things to buy in September.