PRNewswire has released a list of the most expensive hotel suites in New York City. The suites were rated by the cost to stay for a single night during Sept. 2013.
- Four Seasons Hotel’s Ty Warner Penthouse cost $40,000 per night.
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide’s (HOT) St. Regis’ The Presidential Suite cost $35,000 per night.
- The Plaza’s Royal Plaza Suite cost $30,000 per night.
- The Peninsula’s The Peninsula Suite cost $24,000 per night.
- The Pierre’s The Tata Suite cost $20,000 per night.
- Mandarin Oriental’s Presidential Suites cost $18,000 per night.
- New York Palace’s Tower Royal Suite cost $15,000 per night.
- The Carlyle’s Empire Suit Duplex cost $15,000 per night.
- Marriott International’s (MAR) The Ritz-Carlton’s Royal Suite cost $14,000 per night.
- Trump SoHo’s 2-BR Penthouse cost $10,000 per night.
To see the full article on New York City’s most expensive suites, click here.