U.S. News and World Report is out with its ranking of the best colleges and universities for the coming year.
Not surprisingly, Ivy League schools top the list. The rankings are determined by reviewing student SAT/ACT scores, the amount of scholarships and grants offered and graduation rates, as well as other data.
Here are the top 10 U.S. colleges and universities for 2014, according to U.S. News and World Report:
- Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
- Harvard University (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
- Columbia University (New York City)
- Stanford University (Stanford, Calif.)
- University of Chicago (Chicago, Ill.)
- Duke University (Durham, N.C.)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, Mass.)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- California Institute of Technology (Pasadena, Calif.)
You can find the entire ranking of U.S. colleges and universities at U.S. News and World Report.