Florida Man Wins Multimillion Lotto Jackpot for Second Time
by Karl Utermohlen | October 31, 2013 12:52 pm
Against all odds, a Florida man won a multimillion dollar lottery jackpot twice in two years.
USA Today reports that James Bozeman Jr. claimed a $3 million jackpot from the Florida Lottery drawing that took place on Thursday, Aug. 31. This was his second lucky prize in as many years as the Tallahassee resident won a $10 million jackpot last year.
Bozeman went to the same convenience store for both tickets and he used a different set of numbers the second time around. The lucky 67-year-old added that he is planning on switching up the numbers again as he looks to win a third lottery.
Instead of getting all the money at once, Bozeman will receive payments of $100,000 every year for the next 30 years.
More Lottery News
- 3 Winning Tickets in $448M Powerball Lottery
- City Seeks Lottery Winner Who Lost $6.3M Winning Ticket
- Scammed Lottery Winner Awarded $5 Million Seven Years Later
- More Giant Lottery Jackpots Are in Our Future
- USA Today reports that James Bozeman Jr.: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/31/florida-lottery-bozeman-jackpot/3323331/
- 3 Winning Tickets in $448M Powerball Lottery: http://investorplace.com/2013/08/3-winning-tickets-in-448m-powerball-lottery/#.UnKJ37Hn-70
- City Seeks Lottery Winner Who Lost $6.3M Winning Ticket: http://investorplace.com/2013/09/city-seeks-lottery-winner-who-lost-6-3m-winning-ticket/
- Scammed Lottery Winner Awarded $5 Million Seven Years Later: http://investorplace.com/2013/08/scammed-lottery-winner-awarded-5-million-seven-years-later/#.UnKJ67Hn-70
- More Giant Lottery Jackpots Are in Our Future: http://investorplace.com/2013/09/more-giant-lottery-jackpots-are-in-our-future/#.UnKJ4rHn-70
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/10/florida-man-wins-multimillion-lotto-jackpot-second-time/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nuTpta
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.