PRNewser’s 10 New Business Buzzwords to Hate
by William White | November 18, 2013 1:11 pm
PRNewser has collected a list of the top 10 new business buzzwords that people hate to hear. The list includes buzzwords that have been overused by PR agents, combinations of two words to make a new word and concepts that have long been proven impossible.
Here are the top 10 buzzwords to hate according to PRNewser.
- Innovation – All sorts of new products claim to be innovative without actually bringing anything new to the table.
- Future Proof – No one knows the future, which means nothing its future proof.
- Representational State Transfer (ReST) – A web architecture that runs over HTTP.
- Social Learning – Observing a process without implementing it.
- Yottabytes – A quadrillion gigabytes.
- Alphanista – A term used to describe a woman who “has it all.”
- Phablets – A combination of a phone and a tablet.
- The Next Big Thing – Technology moves forward at such a rate that “the next big thing” comes out every three to six months.
- Prankvertising – A advertising technique where a company pranks real people and records it.
- The Cloud – This term has been used by PR agents to the point that it is now seen as a joke by some.
To see PRNewser full article covering the top 10 buzzwords to hate, click here.
- PRNewser: http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/top-10-nextgen-buzzwords-that-already-suck_b77773
- click here: http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/top-10-nextgen-buzzwords-that-already-suck_b77773
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/11/prnewsers-10-new-business-buzzwords-hate/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fpEjkc
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.