Teradyne CEO to Step Down, Replacement Named
by Christopher Freeburn | November 14, 2013 10:48 am
On Wednesday, Teradyne (TER) announced that it had tapped its current president Mark E. Jagiela as its new CEO.
Jagiela, who has worked at the producer of electronics and semiconductor testing equipment for 31 years, will succeed outgoing CEO Michael A. Bradley, who is retiring. The new CEO will take Teradyne’s reins on January 31, 2014.
Bradley will remain with Teradyne as a director after his steps down as CEO.
Shares of Teradyne fell modestly in Thursday morning trading.
More Retiring CEOs:
- GM CEO May Retire Next Year
- Vivus Needs New CEO After Just One Month
- Steve Ballmer’s Final Letter to Shareholders as CEO “Of the Company I Love” (MSFT)
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/TeradyneLogo.jpg
- TER: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=TER
- tapped its current president Mark E. Jagiela as its new CEO: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/teradyne-announces-ceo-succession-2013-11-13?reflink=MW_news_stmp
- GM CEO May Retire Next Year: http://investorplace.com/2013/11/gm-ceo-may-retire-next-year/#.UoTwWJG1Kf0
- Vivus Needs New CEO After Just One Month: http://investorplace.com/2013/09/vivus-needs-new-ceo-after-just-one-month/#.UoTvwpG1Kf0
- Steve Ballmer’s Final Letter to Shareholders as CEO “Of the Company I Love” (MSFT): http://investorplace.com/2013/10/steve-ballmers-final-letter-to-shareholders-as-ceo-of-the-company-i-love-msft/#.UoTwKJG1Kf0
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/11/teradyne-ceo-step-replacement-named/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nwzp9B
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.